DiamondDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to be a Bumba Lime,by sobo

2 posters

Go down

How to be a Bumba Lime,by sobo Empty How to be a Bumba Lime,by sobo

Post by wolfye Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 am

Hi there DD'ers,sobo the royal bumba lime is giving some tips and advices on how to be a bumba lime(even if no1 will care about it since there are almost no limes,but im bored D:).
1st)A lime doesnt mean only xforms.Learn to use normal skills to deal damage.All are very usefull,just use the nut from ur head that we all name brain!
2nd)A lime needs fast reaction at everything that surrounds him,especially when he is xformed.Prepare to move slow,but with sharp precision so u can avoid the attack.
3rd)A lime can deal lots of damage,so at strong bosses or hard to dodge ones,use a flawless and pwn him!
4th)Lime has many skills that makes him be better than other chars,that being HP pot,RRT(used very much for passing some barriers) and the high damage from xforms.
5th)Lime's skills got special abilitys,thats why never say they are useless.Hp=0,out of ginsengs,very low on mp(less than 100)what ur going to do?Xform.Xforms give a little amount of hp(5 hp) then they let u use a hp potion or recharge ur mp(for this a low lvl xform can be very usefull ,a lvl 1 biki for example).Some other special abilitys of lime are New kungi,it makes u pass through monsters or ice barriers(like kanhel's barriers,or when lunia/foriel moves his big ass right on the circle).New sticky jelly is a barrier that deals lots of damage,and you dont have to be close of it,this is used for improvitations (like i did to myth kanhel's ice barriers are solo) or keeping monsters away.And many more...
5th)A lime need space to xform.Never xform in the middle of mobs,always take care and keep em away.
Here is my build:
http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/LSC/?name=Lime&lv=84&rb=0-2-1-0-0&pt=93&val=00A000B11-001A91-000111-BA0000-80890
this is the standard build i use,with the spares points i just had a bit of fun,like maxing wiggling jelly for comboing the myth mobs XD,or putting a point in normal kungi for infiting the other players in campfire >Very Happy
PS:if u got any kind of questions about lime,let a message here.
wolfye
wolfye

Back to top Go down

How to be a Bumba Lime,by sobo Empty Re: How to be a Bumba Lime,by sobo

Post by Monsta Sun May 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Offtopic :
Hey sobo!
Where are you ?! I wanted you to help me with my lime but I heard that you stopped playing Lunia. Sad
When you gonna back ? Can't wait. Crying or Very sad

Topic :
Ehh , I can't do that glitch with RRT skill. >.<
Now lime in myth isn't so powerful like it was before (air combo Mad ) , but still can do nice dmg if you know how to use lime's skills.

Anyway , here is my build:
http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/LSC/?name=Lime&lv=80&rb=0-1-1-0-0&pt=85&val=001000B11-001A95-000010-B10000-88890
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfye Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 am

yea buddy i've quit,but maybe ill learn ya some things one day ^^
wolfye
wolfye

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfye Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

(sorry for double post) i just checked your build, it has some bad things on it.Ill take em from most important to less important :
1st:HP POT!man,that little red thingy is awesome,max it ffs
2nd:RRT! of course you cant do glitches with RRT,you have it at lvl 1,you need at least lvl 10 because it gets range boost
3rd:lvl 58 eruption!1 point in that is not bad,since it is taken like an infinite life monster,so it can take the missle,thats why its a good shield for missels,even for Lunia's missle attack
4th:an eruption!you should use your mind more monsta,an eruption is awesome.better take the stun lime shung,because they got more hp than the rest.now....what is it good for?well...they are also taken as monsters,but how you know,they need a target,if they get one,they try to attack,when they succed,they dissapear,if they dont have target for 5 secs,then they dissapear.But...have you ever wondered what happens if they got a target which they cant reach?lemme answer buddy:THEY STAY IN THERE!that means:at Daru,right before his room,go,destroy the box,take whatever is in it,summon slimes and rush in the room,then just move a bit forword so daru comes to you.there the magic is,this can let you kill the mobs around,let you xform,and then rush in Daru.Another example would be at 4-10L,at the traps room.How to glitch?easy!when you enter in room,tell others to go all on the circle,you stay in the middle of the distance between the middle blocks and the circle,summon slimes,and rush on the circle,there you go!glitched.How it works?the blocks are also taken as targets which cant be touched,and,after the pillars apear,tell to everybody to go in a corner,as far as they can from the circle.then,you break a pillar and run in the closest corner.What will happen?hehe...the traps always take the one which is closest to the circle,and in this glitch,the summons are,so they will be attacked,then the trap is wasted,and everyone is all right
and the last:
5th:mp regen?um...i dont even know why you need it,its only good for pvp limes
those are my advices,have fun buddy!
wolfye
wolfye

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsta Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

So many informations >.<
1st : Well I maxed it already and ~750 hp isn't much if you have 6k =/
2nd : I was thinking about maxing RRT so guess I'll max it now after I heard about range boost (didn't know about that before).
3rd : Have it at 1 lvl already (forgot to up-date my build)
4th : Ehh , didn't know that there's so many tricks with those "slaves" , but I'll make it lvl1 and I'll check those glitchs.
5th : Well its useful , especially at low lvls. Cool
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfye Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am

lol...its one of the best skills that lime has,in myth its 2k,but only that matters, the hp pot can be used everywhere,with less cost than merchant's pot,and can even be used along,even if the merchant pots are not needed anymore.A lime is not only made of xforms and high damage,since his hp is very important because he doesnt need to be knocked down to die,so the hp pot needs to be your friend.Its just my advice buddy ^^ i only try to help,if you think you know it better,do as you then
its so easy to get the reagents,and the skill is hella usefull
about the regen...well,you get spare points anyways,but even so i think its a waste,since at low lvls it just means +2 or 3 mp ^^,and lime is not a mp drainer,so its useless since it cant cover the mp usage,i'd say stick with pots,even merchant pots are good enough for lime,not needing guild ones that much
wolfye
wolfye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down