DiamondDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Old Dark Eir (PVP Build)

Go down

My Old Dark Eir (PVP Build) Empty My Old Dark Eir (PVP Build)

Post by Temperance Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 am

Dince no dark eir topic for chars post it here i been board and this might come in handy come august

Darkness

Dark Strike = 5/Max - Good comboing skill, has Hardknockdown and endurance frames, cancel with A.
Revenge of the Deep Dark = 4/Max Endurance frames, cancelable with A. Hits increase with skill level.
Tentacles of Darkness = 2 Many hits on a single target, maxing will give more hits.Gets a huge nerf soon, though~
Eyes of Darkness = Max (11) Good height raiser, 8 hits at all levels, locks oppenent.
Plague of Darkness = 1 Reduces poison resistance, wide/big randge. However, it has huge mana consumption, only get 2 hits max in due to spread :3

Total: 23/34

Healing

Resuscitation = 0,8 Endurance frames at 8 make it uncancellable, so you can't die at 0 HP. Also, you can use this to heal back the gradual HP loss from Dark Force~
Butterfly Healing = 0
Shadow Healing = 0
Dark Healing = 0
Moonlight Healing = 0
Life Transition = 0

Total: 0/8

Chaos

Lunar Eclipse = Max (11) MANY hits, using after Cry of Horror can triple dmg.
Flames of Chaos = 0,4 Pointless imo, the pro fort effect may be a blessing and a curse.
Cry of Horror = Max (10) Very important, reduces Darkness resistance, wide range.
Blades of Chaos = Max (10) Very fast cast and powerful, low CD.
Chaos Souls = 1 Takes a chunk of HP and MP to use, leave at 1.

Total: 32/36

Bless

Nightmare = 1 Like Eir's sleep, cost is 1 black pearl. Each level adds only .3 secs, so leave at 1 for an easy hit :3
Blood Contract = 0
Dark Shield = 0
Dark force = max (10) Incrases STR, at high levels you can easily surpass the 501+ str barrier.

Total: 11

Mana Increase = 0
Mana Recovery = 9 Dark Eir drains mana like crazy~
Concentration = 0
Deadly Magic Blow = 1 Sufficent 3% increase
Health Increase = 0
Strengthening Chaos = Max (9) Increases the Chaos tab elemental damage (Lunar Eclipse, Blades of Chaos, Cry of Horror), arguably more damaging than her Darkness tab.
Enhance Darkness = 1 Increases Darkness tab elemental damage, but her more powerful skills are in the Chaos tab.
Total: 20

Total Points: 87/110

Temperance

Back to top Go down