DiamondDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for D.D.

2 posters

Go down

Application for D.D. Empty Application for D.D.

Post by ZcartmenZ Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:40 am

My Character,

My Ign: Phoonix (My Main)
Class: Arien (Archer)
Rebirths: 2

About Me,

Name: Mees (Dutch Name!)
Where i come from: The Netherlands
What i'm like: I'm friendly, Helpfull, Understanding, Loyal And i get pissed off pretty easely. But Its kind of weird saying this of myself, You'll just have to find out.

How Active am i,

All i can say is, Way to active. (Especially since my vacation just started)
And how active i can be on the forums, I'll post something every now and then^^.

My Purpose with Lunia,

Well, to have Fun! I've had enough of mainstream Mmorpg's Such as Wow, Lunia is something else! Lunia has the best fighting system in the world! ( And the Pvp is awesome )

How did i find out about Lunia,

I found out about Lunia from some gaming site 4 years ago, And yes, I'm an Open beta player^^.

Have i been in a Guild before?

Yes i have 'Claymore', I've made the Guild together with my friend but i find that the guild doesn't have enough mythers so I'm leaving it, My friend will take over^^

Why do i want to join this guild?!

Well i'll just be honest, The biggest reason is 'Myth', I love to Myth and in many Myth party's, i saw Dd Members. So it seems fun to me to do Guild runs^^. I haven't really gotten to know someone that is in Dd, But i have never had any problems from Dd either so^^. And uhh I like the guild Pic? xD

Thanks in advance, Mees.

ZcartmenZ

Back to top Go down

Application for D.D. Empty Re: Application for D.D.

Post by Nuki Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Hello Phoonix i see ur Apply and its ok

Ur Welcome

Nuki
Admin

http://diamonddust.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down