DiamondDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For DD! (README)

Go down

Applying For DD! (README) Empty Applying For DD! (README)

Post by Blackmagic31 Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 am

1.Hi my main char's name is PommeLove, i have 2 RBs and i'm an Arta. (5.4K STR)

2.My name is Anna, i'm 16 and i'm from Canada Toronto. I am a very joyful person that loves to socialize and go off topic sometimes.

3.In-game activity : Well, i play everyday for atleast 3-4 hours. (Lunia is awesome<3)
Forum Activity : I don't really go on forums much because i'm mostly in-game but the only time i would use the ijji forum would be for buying/selling.

4.My purpose of Lunia to just get out of the real-world for a while and have fun with strangers online. ^^

5. Yes i've been in a guild. I've been in Devotion and ChatoicMelody. Both reasons for leaving is because of the inactivity in the guild. (I hate being alone >< )

6.Not that i know of.

7.I would like to join this guild because i want guild pots. JK LOL. I want to join this guild because i've myth with most of the members and they are really nice and outgoing. Some of them even res'd me when i ran out. (HOW NICE!! <3)

SO YEAH.. THIS IS WHY I WANT TO JOIN DIAMOND DUST. HAVE A LOOK AT THIS APP AND SEE YOU INGAMEEE <3.

Blackmagic31

Back to top Go down